Friday, April 12, 2013

Fears

I think (well know) that Olivia is starting to develop some fears.  Here are some thing that she is afraid of:

#1.  The potty...this child will not go near the potty with a ten foot pole. She is still scared of it.  I know when she is ready she will let me know.

#2.  I think after last night thunder.  We had some big booms last night.  She told daddy all about them.  She woke up about 9:45 p.m. last night and was crying.  I kept her downstairs with me until the booms stopped and then got her back in bed.  But tonight she kept saying, "No thunder,  no booms tonight."  I reassured her a million times there would be no thunder.

#3 A new one tonight...afraid of what is under her bed.  Not sure where that one came from but we checked under the bed before she went to sleep. 

I know is it normal for these things to develop, but in my mind I thought she would be older!


0 comments:

Post a Comment