Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Miss Her

I admit that I am missing Olivia more than ever now that I am back working full time.  I know it is only for 10 weeks (50 days), now even less than that but still I miss her.  I wonder if she even notices that I am gone or that she spent extra time with Susan this week.  I wonder all day long what she is doing.  A billion question also go through my mind...is she eating ok? is she fussy today? does she feel ok? did that tooth come in? I know that Brendon would call me if something was not right.  I don't know how mommies do this every day. I guess I was so used to having all this time with her and now I feel rushed, pressed for time, and feel like I am not 100% with her when I am with her.  The house is a mess...at this point I am proud that I did the dishes tonight.  There is always tomorrow and that is one day less than the 50 full time days it was 3 days ago. 

1 comments:

Erin

I can't imagine how tough that must be - I have a GREAT amount of respect for working moms, I don't know you guys do it!!

Post a Comment