Thursday, March 7, 2013

Crying it out but fixing it

It was a busy day today.  School and Kndermusik...and squeeze in a stop at Kroger and dinner.  Tonight Olivia was just not happy when it was nap time.  I think she is still traumatized by the pooping incident.  She just busted out in tears when I said it was bath time.  She cried while getting her bath, her hair dried, and even after her jammies were on.  At one point I even cried too because I couldn't figure out why she was so upset! She even said, "Mommy crying!" I admit I felt better once I cried too.  Then she started crying for Charlie Brown.  Well a mom has to do what a mom has to do.  If she will stop crying and watching Charlie Brown will fix it...we will watch Charlie Brown.  So we did...and they crying stopped and it was all good.  I think she was just tired and it doesn't help that the 2 top canine teeth are coming down and the right bottom canine is breaking through AND the left canine is VERY swollen.  Poor girly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment