Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Big rocks and 1st Poop on the Potty!

This morning was pretty nice and warm.  Brendon took Olivia for a walk in the woods to see the big rocks.  They had fun on their adventure.





By the time I got home form work it was raining! Booo...!!!

Olivia and I had a great dinner and she did a great job eating.  We played and read lots after dinner.

Here was our big moment for tonight.  After her bath last night she told me, "Winnie the Pooh seat."  By the time a scooped her out of the crib she already went potty.  So tonight after brushing her teeth she told me again.  So I got her out of her pjs and sat her on the potty seat.  She did not want to sit on Winnie the Pooh on the toilet.  So she sat there and finally I peeked to see if she went...she sure did.  Her first poop on the potty! I was so excited for her and she was too at first.  Then she saw the poop and she freaked out! We had tears and she watched me flush it and everything...but still freaked out.  So much so that I had a hard time getting her to bed.  I was so shocked that this happened! She has had no real interest in the potty for a long time and in the past few weeks it has picked up again.  So I am sure this freaked her out and she won't want to sit back on it again!!

And yes...I did take a picture of it for proof...but I won't post that...yuck!  But as Lauren said...There is proof in the poop!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment