Friday, March 8, 2013

Definitely afraid

Olivia is definitely afraid of the potty.  Tonight when it was bath time we got in the bathroom and I literally touched her Winnie the Pooh potty seat and she teared up.  She said, "No sit on Winnie the Pooh." "Mommy flush poopy down the potty." So she is still freaked out.  Until she is better about it the words of potty will probably will not be spoken. 

Olivia and Brendon had a great day of shopping.  Their seeds they planted have already sprouted.  After school today it was gorgeous outside so I took Olivia to Harbins Park.  We looked at rocks and walked a bit.  We played on the playground.  She is such a daredevil.  She was climbing on things.  She went down the slide all by herself.  She even checked out the big kids equipment.  We both needed some sunshine and I am so lucky the park is like 3 minutes from school. 

I promise to get some pictures tomorrow...sorry I am such a slacker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment