Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kicking off the birthday season

We kicked of the 2 year old birthday season today with Raegan's birthday! She had a bounce house at her party.  It was Olivia's first time and my first time for a bounce house.  She loved it! It was really fun! We had some snacks and cake while we were there.  Raegan was not a fan of everyone singing Happy Birthday! We had a fun time with our friends!

Balloons!
Blowing out the candles
Bounce house fun!


I was supposed to run a trail half marathon this morning.  But over the last day it has rained over 2.5 inches.  I was really unsure about it.  When I got there I could see the massive puddles on the trail.  I admit I am not the most experienced trail runner and probably the most uncoordinated person that ever existed.  After talking to someone I made the decision not to do it.  It was so wet...if it was a 5K no problem...30 minutes or less and you are done...but going 2+ hours with those conditions...no thanks.  Not worth breaking anything or getting sick.  So as disappointed as I am about it, I am ok with it too.  There will always be other races!

We also went to church today.  Olivia talked almost the ENTIRE time.  As much as it is cute, it is embarrassing too.  But we made it to church! We haven't been in a few weeks with all the germies we have had. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment