Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Getting better!

Olivia is feeling much better. Her nose is not as runny, there were still a few hives here and there, and her cough was very minimal....no coughing before bed, during the night, or when she woke up this morning.  Brendon took her to Gymboree and she had a good time!

We ate grilled cheese sandwiches together for lunch and played a bit before her nap.  She finally took a nap today.  Then we colored and watched Super Why after her nap.  After her nap I whipped up some banana bread.  I asked her if she wanted to help and she said no.  As soon as she saw me mixing the last bit of it she wanted to help.  At that point I was basically pouring it into the pan.  Dinner was ok...she ate some veggies and some rice, and a few pieces of banana bread.  I went in the closet to get Jake a bone...I could see that he was itching for trouble...she saw her apron and wanted to put it on! Finally!! Every time we bake I see if she wants to put it on and she says no.  Finally she wore it today...even though it was after I baked...but she wore it a good 20 minutes!

Super cute in her apron!

0 comments:

Post a Comment