Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Funnies and Singing

We had a few funnies today. 

First this morning she was whining about watching Super Why...which was not on this morning at its usual time of 8 a.m.  So then she asked for it over and over and we told her it was not on until 10 a.m.  We watched an episode of Duck Dynasty to pass the time until then.  When the final commercial break came on she looked up and said, "Super Why on three minutes!" Both of us busted out laughing.  I know that she has no concept of time but that was funny that she knew when Duck Dynasty was over Super Why would be on.

The next funny was I told her it was time to get dressed.  She told me that she wanted to wear her reindeer shirt.  So she did....her purple reindeer shirt it was today. 

After dinner we were playing with the Little People and she told me she was having fun!

We are so blessed to have such a funny little girl!

Here is Olivia and I singing...


0 comments:

Post a Comment