Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pretty Miserable

I have to say that Olivia is pretty miserable.  Brendon took her to the doctor yesterday morning since she had a fever on and off Tuesday night and Wednesday.  Poor thing.  Her nose is constantly running along with her eyes.  She looks like she is crying...but she really isn't. Since she was still running a fever yesterday the doctor said no daycare today.  So Malissa and I swapped today, she is working all day today and I will work all day tomorrow so I could stay home today with Olivia.  I have been sleeping on her bedroom floor the past few nights since she will wake up coughing or ask for a tissue so we are both pretty tired.  Then last night while trying to get her to eat dinner she threw up...mostly milk but I think a combo or milk and mucous made it happen.  She didn't throw up the rest of the night.  But today no fever but still tons of boogers coming out in a steady stream.  She is not happy...very clingy and I finally got her to at least eat some toast around lunch time.  I hope she starts feeling better soon!

I did manage one smile yesterday....


0 comments:

Post a Comment