Monday, January 28, 2013

Level 5 Gymboree

Today Olivia and I went to her first level 5 Gymboree class.  I admit I am a bit of a nervous nelly when we start a new level.  It is a bit overwhelming to me and Olivia too because each level has something different.  At first I could tell she was a little out of her comfort zone because we had to do some things that she is not used to.  They first started with grabbing onto this rainbow circle and the teacher asked her what color it was.  She knows her colors but I think she was surprised when someone asked her! Then we did some activities with the rainbow circle and she did ok.  I know in time she will get used to it and do it.  I wish I had brought my camera today because they pretended they were firemen today! Olivia even got to wear a fireman hat...ok for like 5 minutes she was ok with it until someone else took theirs off.  We looked at firemen pictures and did all sorts of fireman activities and songs.  She did ok for her first day.  I am sure once she gets used to it she will be fine.  She was so enamored by the other kids jumping....she wants to jump sooo bad.  She is getting closer to jumping...we will keep practicing!

Olivia also ended up with some sniffles today.  I hope she feels better...I hope it is just from her eye teeth (canines) coming in and not something worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment