Monday, December 10, 2012

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

No not saying that saying since it finally rained here.  They said on the news it hasn't rained since October 1st.  I can't remember so that may be correct!

But needless to say bedtime has still been frustrating- at least taking one hour to get her down.  Tonight was a bit better.  I am really trying not to be frustrated around her about it and being calm.  Last night I tried singing and then she requested songs.  So tonight I did not sing.  Instead she sang.  Olivia sang "Row, Row, Row your Boat" the whole way through.  From beginning to end.  I about busted into tears hearing her sing! It was so sweet and melted my heart.  I wish I could have taped her....I guess another time.  But it made all those times singing the song worth it!

Here is a craft we do every night when we turn on the Christmas Tree.

We put a cotton ball on Santa's beard every night until Christmas.  She even knows to get the glue and put one dot of glue. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment