Thursday, December 13, 2012

NO NAP!

Well I hope Olivia is tired since she has been up since about 5:30 a.m.  I had all these great aspirations for this afternoon...well that got shot out the window! Since someone did not want to take a nap nothing really got done.  So Olivia and I had a very long afternoon which some mishaps occurred.  #1 She colored on the back of her Charlie Brown book while I literally took 30 seconds to go to the bathroom. #2 She insisted on having a different cup with a straw which resulted in getting completely wet down the front of her shirt.  But other than those 2 things we have survived a very long day.

I also probably did the worst thing any mom can do.  Olivia loves her Lamby like Linus loves his blanket.  Even though she gets washed quite often she is looking in bad shape.  I am afraid one day she is going to just fall apart and then the world would end.  So what does any smart mom do...get some spare Lambs! I found the same lambs on Amazon.  So now we have 2 spares! So I did the switcheroo today....and I think she could totally tell.  She wasn't all clingy with this new lamby.  I guess I thought I could fool her...I think she is smarter than we think.  I will try to get a picture tomorrow of old lamby and new. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment