Saturday, December 1, 2012

4th Half-Marathon and a Heartbreaking loss!

Today I did my 4th half-marathon.  I wasn't sure how it would go with my whole cough and lack of sleep this week.  But it went alright.  I think I did 30 seconds fast than the Athens 1/2 marathon in October.  It was a local half-marathon in Walton County which was nice...it was out in the country.  So we ran past lots of pastures and A LOT of roadkill.  The worst roadkill I saw was a deer with half of the carcass exposed...gross.

After the run I came home and had lunch.  Brendon had to take my truck to get a new battery.  It was not starting right the last few days and I was right...needed a new battery!  Then we played outside.  Then Olivia napped and I went to pick up my trail running shoes!

We then got ready for the football game- SEC Championship.  What an exciting game! When they were winning...good times, losing not so much fun! It was a tough loss for the Dawgs! We were all very sad. Good season Dawgs and we still love you!


Olivia clapping after the Dawgs score!



0 comments:

Post a Comment