Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well almost and Henry Update

We almost made it last night....she woke up about 10 and then went back down about 10 minutes later and then slept all the way through until this morning.  I on the other hand coughed and coughed most of the night.  I went to the doctor today and he gave me a cough pill...which I am not sure if it is working yet.  I can't take another one until 11 something.  Then he gave me an inhaler! Ahhh! Now all 3 of us our on inhalers.  Lovely.  I have never had to do an inhaler..I am not sure if I like it either.  The doctor did hear anything in my lungs.  He also suggested I switch to Claritin D 12 hours.  Well I just got a box of 24 hour...so I am going to go through those first.  Fun times at this house!

Also here is the latest update on Henry from mom Jessica...please pray for them.  Every moment in life is special especially now for this family.

Well this is a tough update, but probably overdue for those of you praying for our family and little Henry.

We've had an incredible time since being home, fun adventures and meaningful family time. For a while, he seemed to wake up stronger each day, more whole and healthy.

Definitely one of the hardest moments of this journey was watching Henry peak with his surgical recovery and begin to slide into symptoms of disease progression again.


And that's where we are. He's physically stable for now, but emotional and mental capacities are strongly affected by this frontal lobe tumor. We are able to manage his pain effectively.

We ask for your prayers of strength, wisdom, and peace. We have no time-table, we just focus on each moment.

We again want to offer thanks for all the incredible support. God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment