Friday, November 30, 2012

The Culprit

Well I found the culprit besides the stuffy nose...another tooth! YAY and Boo at the same time.  The right bottom tooth next to the 2 others she has had popped through.  Poor thing... no wonder she didn't want to eat much yesterday and today.  In the past 2 weeks she has gotten 3 teeth! This afternoon she went down really well for her nap and I was cracking up downstairs listening to her talk.  I caught some No Ma'ams on video and then she just rambled some stuff and fell asleep. 



After her nap she was fine and ate a snack.  At dinner she ate almost everything! So I guess she finally was hungry.  Bedtime was so so.  She kept saying, "Lay down" and when I would lay her down and walk out the door she would cry.  Finally I gave her some medicine that will help with the teeth and the last time she said, "Lay down" I stayed until she fell asleep outside her crib.  I am sure she will wake up soon! But at least we found the culprit of the other tooth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment