Monday, November 19, 2012

Somewhere between awake and sleep

Right now I am half asleep and half awake.  I have been rocking Olivia in the dark for the past 40 minutes!!!! So I was almost asleep...like right on the verge of sleeping.  So if this doesn't make any sense then you know why!

Olivia woke up coughing again this morning.  I called to get her rechecked since the cough doesn't sound any better to me.  Brendon took her since I had a hair appointment.  They said to cut the breathing treatments to 2 times a day and stop on Wednesday.  They gave us some antibiotics for a few days.  The doctor said it may be something bacterial but not sure and that the cough could linger for awhile...up to 6 weeks! Ahhhh!! That is crazy.

Olivia pretty much slept the afternoon away.  I did some cleaning downstairs.  She didn't want to eat much dinner...I think her tummy was bothering her.  Finally she did poop and the poor thing cried! But at least she went....finally. 

Hopefully she will now stay asleep or I may just go to bed too...rocking made me sleepy too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment