Friday, November 23, 2012

No Sleep, Black Friday, and Loganville Tree Lighting

Sleep was minimal last night. It was NOT from Black Friday shopping but Olivia was up from about 3:15 until almost 5:00!! It was insanity.  At one point in my delirium I considered just getting her dressed and taking her shopping at 4:00 in the morning.  But then I thought someone would probably call DFACS on me and say it is not safe to have a baby out.  Finally I just brought her in our room and we slept on the recliner.  I would have thought she would then sleep in....nope 7:00 she was up! Grrrrr....I was tired. 

Olivia ate an awesome breakfast.  She ate her whole pancake but did not eat her fruit again =( After breakfast and coffee time was over Olivia and I did some Black Friday shopping.  We first brought the nebulizer back to the doctor.  Then we went to Kohls.  The lines were not bad at all.  We were in and out in 30 minutes or less.  Funny thing was when we left the fire alarm went off and the manager told the people to just keep shopping! Then we went to Fleet Feet my favorite store to get my running shoes.  I got my favorite pair and Olivia was so cute with the girls working there.  She helped the one girl sweep and then showed off her running skills. We then went to Publix and CVS and then finally made it home.

We played outside for a bit and then had lunch.  Then Olivia was a crabby Patty!! I think she was tired.  Then I made the awful mistake of washing Lamby because she was really dirty.  So when I put her down for a nap she was upset that Lamby was in the laundry! I get the awful mom award for that!!

After her nap and dinner we went to the Loganville Tree lighting.  Santa arrived on a train.  We would have taken her on the train but it was REALLY loud.  Too loud for her little ears.  We didn't wait in the line for Santa either because that line was REALLY long! But  we saw Santa arrive, the tree light up, the train, and they had some fake snow.  She loved watching the snow blow around and the lights on the tree.  We even had time when we got there to go on the swing and go down the slide!

Tomorrow we go to Breakfast with Santa...I am sure she will cry but when she saw a fake Santa at CVS she loved his glasses! But that is all part of the experience so if she cries it won't break my heart!


0 comments:

Post a Comment