Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pancakes, running, and a whole lot of crying!

Well last night wasn't so fun.  Olivia was up at midnight for a bit and then up again at 6:30 a.m.  I really think it is her teeth.  I guess this is what happens when they are all coming in at once.  Poor girly!

Olivia didn't want much for breakfast but ate a few bites of toast.  I have found a pattern...when she is getting a new tooth she doesn't want to eat fruit and sometimes her yogurt! We went to Gymboree today.  Daddy stayed with her at the class as I rushed around to try to find something to wear for our pictures on Saturday.  My wardrobe is so lame...I hate it...Even though it is like wearing brand new things because most of the stuff hasn't been worn since 2010...so really my closet is full of out of style clothes.  But trying to find something to wear is horrible...things don't look right on this post-baby body, plus add to it everything has sparkles, weird designs, or is way too low cut to try to wear to school.  Ugh..hate shopping!! I think I found something though...the hard thing about pictures is that we have to kind of match.

After Gymboree we came home for lunch and then played outside.  It was so nice today.  We even saw the neighbors.  Olivia wore a special shirt today from them that they bought in Switzerland.  She looked so cute and such a big girl. 

After her nap she was a hot mess...crying and then really quiet.  By the time dinner came around she was starting to perk up.  Brendon told me to not make anything because we need room in the fridge. I can't complain about that.  So tonight we have brinner-  breakfast for dinner...my favorite.  Olivia is starting to get into some different character besides the Sesame Street gang.  She likes Thomas the Train and Mickey and Minnie Mouse.  So I made Mickey Mouse pancakes tonight.  I snuck some blueberries in them =) She liked her Mickey Mouse...she almost ate the whole thing. 

Mickey pancakes! I gave her a little bit of whip cream...it disappeared as soon as I cut the pancake up!


After dinner we played.  She showed off her running skills.  See video below.  Skip ahead to about the one minute and 40 second mark...it is hilarious.  You can even hear her cough in the video too...yuck. 



Then bath time came...whoa. Olivia will usually sit on the potty seat for a few minutes before her bath. Well she sat about a minute and then all of a sudden stood up and started crying.  I looked all over to see if anything was wrong and didn't see anything.  I put her in the tub figuring that was what she wanted and nope...she cried the entire time.  Once I got her out I finally calmed her down...and she was happy Olivia again.  I am hoping it is just all her teeth coming in and that nothing else is wrong.  She drank her milk and ate her snack fine before bed...so I gave her some medicine before bed that I hope will help her sleep better tonight.  She has already been up once...so I am sure she will be up again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment