Thursday, October 11, 2012

Moments

I have to say that I treasure every moment that I spend with Olivia.  The good times and yes, even the bad times.  Today I realized even more how special every moment is after reading Henry's mom's post.  I think as parents we learn something each day and try to do what is best for her. She is growing up so fast. 

Today's special good moment was getting a craft from Olivia.  I love that Susan takes time to make us something special for the holidays.  Olivia loves her so much and when we leave she says, "Bye Susie! Love you!" all the way down her street! We love crafts in this house!

Today's special bad moment was after her nap.  Olivia was just very upset after her nap.  Crying, crying, crying! I was afraid we would miss Kindermusik tonight the crying was so bad.  Finally I took her outside.  We sat at the picnic table and looked around outside and she finally calmed down.  I think there was enough distractions out there to calm her.  She talked about the noise she heard, the birds we saw, and bees.  I did not see any bees...I think she calls everything that flies bees! Finally she was settled and we got in the car and the world was all good.

I know one day I will look back and wish Olivia was still little but right now I am trying to soak up every moment of her!

Olivia's Halloween Craft!

0 comments:

Post a Comment