Monday, October 8, 2012

First Day of Jeans

We had to wear some warm clothes today! That is exciting and not so exciting.  I enjoy warm weather.  Brendon got up early and went hunting and didn't see any deer.  Olivia was a champ again and slept until 8:00 a.m. Nothing like getting to sleep in on your day off.  He came in around 10:00 a.m. and then I got ready for a run.  I did a little over 8 1/2 freezing miles.  I guess I misjudged what I should wear.  But the worst thing is that you don't want to overdress and then be too hot running.  So I ran as fast as I could! Then I came home and could not warm up.  I ended up taking hot shower and drinking some tea and then I felt better.  After Olivia woke up we played and talked to Grandma because I promised we would call her after her nap.  Then we ate dinner and went to see Karyn for her birthday! Happy Birthday to Olivia's Godmother!! It was a quick visit because it was chilly out there! Then Olivia helped me put the laundry in the dryer and we played.  It was a great day off!

Loves to look at pictures of herself!
Playing with Jake under the chair
A little fun with kitchen accessories!
Looking so big with her jeans on!
ok all done! Lets eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment