Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A little fuss and polka dots

Brendon said that she slept until 8:30 a.m. today! I am sure she was tired because she decided to get up at 2:45 last night and play with her animals.  I could hear her talking and I didn't go in there...if she isn't crying then we don't go in unless to check on her.

When I got home today Olivia was nicely eating some tacos for lunch.  Then the fuss started! She was fussing about everything.  Brendon said she even fussed at Gymboree today.  I guess she was just in one of her moods today!  Eventually I just let her sit in my lap while I tried to eat lunch and then she calmed down.   

She also took a pretty long nap this afternoon too...hope it is not a sign of her getting sick! We played and ate dinner.  We did go outside...not for long since it was chilly again.  Not sure what we are going to do when it gets really cold...I guess this mommy is going to have to bundle up! She looked so cute in her polka dot pants today...I guess only toddlers can pull off that look!

Another cheap entertaining toy...a hangar!
Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment