Friday, October 5, 2012

Getting Big and Big Heart

I got a little sad today because we put some more of Olivia's stuff away.  She hasn't used the exersaucer in months and she is way too big for her activity table.  She also wore a pear of pants today that were too small! It just means she is growing up! I know I am getting a little tired of her toys so she probably is too! We had a good afternoon/evening.  We watched a little baseball but are sad that now the Braves season is really over. 

My heart was filled with joy today when I opened the envelope at home that was taking up a collection for the Kelley family at school.  I feel so blessed to work with such a generous and giving staff. I can't wait to put it all together for the Kelley family.  If you can find that you can donate or give them something please do!

Loves her brother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment