Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sneezy

Olivia woke up about 7 a.m. her usual time but played with her stuffed animals for a pretty long time! I woke up about 8:10 and she was still playing so I changed her diaper and brought her in to snuggle with us.  She likes playing in the bed with us.  I made some blueberry and apple cinnamon pancakes for breakfast.  Too bad she wasn't really interested in the pancakes but she ate 90% of her fruit by herself with the spoon! Then we did our usual coffee and newspaper time. Which usually ends up being me playing and trying to read the paper and trying to drink coffee.  Then Olivia started asking for crunch...which is Cinnamon Toast Crunch...her new favorite snack.  I don't mind since I really don't want to buy the baby snacks anymore and those are about the same as the Maple Crunchies that Gerber sells.  We did some cleaning today and Olivia helped me dust.  She did not freak out at the vacuum today which great! She was quite interested in it.  But then when I was done cleaning she started sneezing.  Then later in the day her nose started running...it is clear so hopefully she is not getting sick! We put some Baby Vicks Vaporub and turned on the humidifier tonight.  Of course this would happen the day before parent-teacher conferences...go figure!

I didn't get any pictures today and as of right now there was no update on Henry.  If I get an update I will edit this post and add it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment