Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Spider!

Today was another fun filled day of parent conferences.  I really do enjoy parent conferences.  It is a time to share with parents all the progress their child is making.  It makes my heart smile to see parents so proud of all the hard work their children do!

I came home as soon as possible after our last conference.  I practically ran out of the building...it was a very fast walk.  Olivia was still napping when I got home so I worked on some school work...yes it never ends!

When she woke up from her nap she was saying, "Poop!" and repeating it.  I feared for the worst when I went up there...I imagined poop all over but nope...nothing...she did go shortly after her nap.  So I guess she was telling me she was getting ready to go...which is a good sign.  She was still a little stuffy today and coughed here and there.  The mucous is clear which is a good sign.  We played and then made dinner.  I made spaghetti tonight and as I was cooking she was climbing on the chairs at the table.  When she got to one chair she kept saying, "Spider." Of course I was proud that remembered the word spider and I looked outside and saw a spider web with a daddy long leg on it.  I guess I thought that was what she saw....ummm no...what she was on the inside! It wasn't a spider though...it was so yucky bug.  Gotta love the South and their yucky bugs! I killed the thing and she got a little upset when I was trying to sweep it up with the broom. 

Later on in her room after dinner she pulled the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book off the shelf...I read it one time last week to her.  Wouldn't you know she said,"Chicka Chicka Boom Boom!" I made her repeat it and  yep she said the title of the book! What a little smarty pants! Things like that amaze me.  I feel like half the time when I read to her she is not listening anyways.  I guess she is.

As of right now there is no update on Henry.  If something posts I will add to this posts! Keep continuing to pray!

Sorry no pictures tonight...I will make up for it tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment