Monday, September 10, 2012

Picnic and Pediatrician

Well the fussiness continued today.  Brendon said he had Olivia in the swing outside at 9 am!! When I came home they were having a picnic lunch outside in the grass.  So sweet!! Well I guess she was eating good until I disrupted everything.  Then it was meltdown after meltdown and she wouldn't even go down for a nap.  I made the executive mommy decision to take Olivia to the pediatrician.  I thought it was a dreaded ear infection.  They let me come at 2:30.  She did really well during the checkup and only cried when the nurse practioner went to look in her mouth and do a rapid strep test.  They cleaned out her right ear because it had some wax but other than that she didn't see anything wrong.  The nurse practioner chalked it up to my old favorite...teething.  I know the one molar is poking through back there but I am so over waiting for teeth to come in.  She recommended Tylenol during the day and Motrin for night time.  I gave it to her tonight before bed...not the happiest about it but tough! It will hopefully make her feel better!!

Trying to figure out Jake's collar
Playing with her play food and she knows lots of names of different food items...and yes she always makes this big mess and cleans it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment