Friday, September 14, 2012

Climbing

I stayed at work since I had a meeting after school.  With gas at close to four dollars a gallon...it is a waste to drive home and drive back.  I really missed the family though and couldn't wait to get home.  Brendon and Olivia went and did some grocery shopping today.  Olivia loves the produce section!! She can name lots of fruits and veggies.

When I got home she just woke up from her nap.  We ate a snack and relaxed.  I literally turned around for one second to clean something up and someone was sitting on the couch.  Olivia finally figured out how to climb on the couch.  She figured out the computer chair a few weeks ago and LOVES to sit on the couch.  Well I guess she can sit on it when her little heart desires.  The little stinker even knows how to get down too!!

We went for our nightly walked and chatted with Kristy.  Olivia decided to throw rocks around in their driveway!! Then we did our usual night routine!

I can't get the pictures to upload at the moment but at least there is a video!


0 comments:

Post a Comment