Thursday, September 13, 2012

Moments of Chaos

There was a bit of chaos last night for me.  Around 9:00 p.m. Olivia started crying.  I let her cry for a few minutes but she did not soothe herself back to sleep.  I went upstairs and tried to rock her and that didn't work so I gave her some pain medicine to help with the teeth.  At the same time the phone was ringing and when I went downstairs there was a HUGE bug! Ugh... so add that all together and chaos.  Olivia saw the bug and it scared her too! So she was crying from waking up and teeth hurting, then crying from seeing the bug, and then phone ringing.  I had to make priorities... kill bug and then get medicine.  Got those done...exhaled and had to laugh! Chaos all in about 5 minutes time!

We had Kindermusik tonight and Olivia did a few new things.  When our teacher Ms. Dana said to put the instruments up high Olivia held her arms up.  Then we rolled our rhythm sticks and Olivia did it tonight.  She also did some nice sharing with some of the other kids tonight. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment