Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yay for Sunshine and Boo Hoo for Dinner!

The sun was shining today! It was so nice to see Mr. Sun! Olivia was a really fussy eater today.  This morning she ate applesauce and about 3 bites of pancakes and maybe 2 Cheerios.  She spent some time at Susan's today and only ate her veggies and some bananas.  She threw her chicken on the floor! When I brought her home I gave her some yogurt and a graham cracker and she ate that.  She took an extra long nap today~ almost 3 hours.  I just hope she is not getting sick! Then when it came time for dinner she did not want it.  I gave her some sweet potato fries, green beans, mac and cheese, some little pieces of sausage- she ate maybe the green beans and that was it.  So I tried some other things- I made some muffins today so I tried giving her some blueberry muffin- she ate about 3 bites. So then I said how about some fruit?!?! So I got out some peaches and she took 3 bites and then started crying.  At that point I started crying too.  I know I shouldn't get frustrated with her eating but at times it becomes exhausting.  I wish she was just able to verbalize what she would like or that she isn't hungry so we both don't get all upset.  I can only hope tomorrow will be better.  If she doesn't eat in the morning then I will probably call the doctor.  I peeked in her mouth and didn't see any teeth popping through.  I know some day they will come in...she only has 6 still.  But Geez Louise they are taking a long time!!

2nd batch of green beans and 1st batch of blueberries from our garden
Messy hair after nap!
Reading her books and pointing
My favorite- the foot book- she taught herself how to put her feet on it and touch the pages!



0 comments:

Post a Comment