Friday, June 15, 2012

Whoa

Whoa... that is all I have to say about today.  It started as soon as Brendon shut the door at 6:45 a.m. Olivia was up and ready to go.  I am not sure why she never sleeps in for me.  Brendon gets the luxury of 8:00 a.m. sometimes! But we got up and ate breakfast, played, had a snack, and then went grocery shopping.  Off an on today we had lots of whining! Eating was ok, but what I think the problem was poop... or lack there of it...sorry TMI.  I think she was a tad constipated today- she did have some banana yesterday so that may be the cause of it.  Look out tomorrow though- I am sure she will be blowing it out!

The only other exciting news for today was my Peachtree Road Race number came! YAY! I love how this year they put your first name on it! To me it feels more like a name tag... but whatever!  Can't wait to the 4th of July =)

My number =)
Drawing with crayons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment