Monday, June 11, 2012

Rainy Day #2

Today was rainy day #2.  It rained off and on again ALL day.  There was a little break this morning so Brendon took Olivia outside for a bit while I went and got my hair cut.  When I got home he was feeding her lunch so I helped him out.  Olivia did GREAT with the spoon today.  She took the spoon, dipped it in her yogurt, then stuck it in her mouth.  No real mess today so I think she is getting the hang of it =) YAY! The it was time for Olivia's nap and she was about an hour into it and she woke up.  Sometimes she will wake up but then go back to sleep.  Not today! I tried everything! Rocking her, singing to her, putting her white noise cd....nothing.  So I am pretty sure she is pretty tired right now.  While we were eating dinner the sun came out!! Hooray!! We went outside after dinner for awhile.  We took a walk down the street and stopped at the neighbors.  Tomorrow is a 50% chance of rain, I hope we are on the good side of the 50%!

Olivia can now open the drawers to the built in desk...today she pulled out a box of pens!
She psent a long time taking them out of the box and putting them back in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment