Wednesday, June 13, 2012

No crying at the dinner table...well today at least!

It was a busy day today and much better on the eating front.  I had to go to the doctor this morning for my annual check up while Brendon stayed with Olivia.  She is just too busy to go to a doctor's office.  Those poor cabinets would have been tore up! When I got home it was time for Gymboree and off we went! She ate well this morning which made me feel better.  Olivia had a blast at Gymboree.  I should have brought the camera today.  She loved rolling the balls down the ramp and bumpy slide.  She did it over and over.  She also loved putting the balls in the tube.  She did really well picking them up and then dropping them in.  She even pushed the air log today for a tiny bit =)  After Gymboree we came home and Olivia took a little rest.  I was already getting anxious about dinner.  I decided to make an acorn squash that I bought last week.  She loved squash as a baby food.  Well she loved it tonight.  I gave her some of mine and she ate all of it.  She also ate some mixed veggies, a few noodles, a few bites of chicken, and some blueberry muffin.  It was MUCH better than last night.  No one cried at the table!

After dinner we played inside for a bit.  Olivia played with Jake and he wasn't the biggest fan.  She bopped him on the head with one of her toys and I don't think he liked it- hence he destroyed yet ANOTHER toy while Olivia was getting her bath.  We went outside for a bit and walked around.  I can't wait for tomorrow! We are going on a picnic!!

Giving Jake a kiss!
Then bopping him on the head (literally 5 seconds later)
Let's look outside
Funny face!
Playing with her house!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment