Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Swimming and Gymboree Day

It was double activity day again today.  We went to swimming lessons this morning.  It was MUCH better than yesterday.  She whined a tiny bit when we got in the pool but we stayed towards the edge today...plus it is a little deep for me and I have to stand on my toes...good work out for the calves though! Michelle and I were laughing because our calves are sore! Olivia did so much better than yesterday.  She sat on the side of the pool and then jumped to me.  Then I got her to jump from the side in a sitting position and then start to kick! Olivia did lots of kicking today.  At the end I got her to stand on the edge of the pool and then jump into my arms.  I was so proud of her!

After swimming we went to the mall and had lunch with Nikki and her mom.  Then we had Gymboree class with our friends.  It was fun.  Olivia got a boo boo though.  Before class started she climbed up a ramp and when she got to the top, she slipped and bit her lip.  It bled and there is a little scab and she cried.  But she seems fine tonight.  She kept trying to lick it during class.  But she played during class so it couldn't have hurt too bad.

She was exhausted after class and napped on the way home and then slept 2 more hours when we got home.  We had a busy day.  Tomorrow we take Olivia for her 15 month appointment in the afternoon! I hope she has grown and gotten heavier!

Loves when the water drips from the flowers!
Got my toes a little wet!
Airplane!
Bird!
Tried to get a picture of the lip but not quite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment