Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

We had another day of celebration today! It is my mommy and daddy's anniversary! They have been married for 8 years! That is a long time since I am only one!

We started today with swimming lessons.  They were ok.  I still don't like to put my face in the water.  Mommy says we have to practice monkey face before our lesson tomorrow.  I hope I like it better tomorrow.

After swim lessons we went for lunch.  Nikki and her mommy and daddy went with us.  We went to a restaurant called Local Republic.  It was so yummy.  I had some snacks while I waited for my grilled cheese and I ate really good there.  I had green beans and grilled cheese.  Mommy and Daddy were surprised when Nikki's parents bought them lunch.  They did not have to do that! Mommy and Daddy were very thankful though and enjoy their friendship a lot.

Then I went home and napped.  After my nap we had dinner and I ate really well.  I ate everything on my tray.  Then we got dressed and went to the Gwinnett Braves game.  It was so fun.  We sat on the berm so I could walk around and not get all fussy sitting in a seat.  I did really good and wanted to explore all over the place.  I had fun and so did my parents.

I hope they had a great day because I know I did (even though I was fussy after the game but I was just tired!)

XOXO
Olivia

Waiting for swim lessons to begin
Ahhh.... what are we doing
Fish!
After the lesson
At Local Republic
Nikki and I being good at lunch
Go Braves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment