Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sandbox time!

Today was a busy day.  I spent most of the day packing the car and moving stuff back to my old school.  I was sweating by 7 am and didn't stop until I got home.  I felt like I had about a 7 hour work out today.  I was at least smart enough to wear a technical shirt to school since I knew I would be sweating... a lot.  I got almost all my stuff back to my old school and have one last load in my car. 

It is getting hot pretty fast.  Brendon took Olivia in the pool while I was at work.  He said she did really good.  Instead of our normal after dinner routine of playing in the driveway tonight we played in the sandbox.  She tried this on Sunday and was kind of iffy about it.  Tonight she played in it for 30 minutes!! She loved it!! I loved it too! I can't wait to be a full time mommy after tomorrow for 2 months! Also for an added bonus Olivia finally has mama down... only took 14 months but we now have mama!


0 comments:

Post a Comment