Friday, May 25, 2012

Crazy Hair Day!

Today was my last and final day of school.  I closed out all the stuff at my old school and moved my stuff into the classroom for next year.  So now it is on to being a full time mom for the summer! So very excited about that.  We have lots of activities planned and I know a few that are in the works.  I think this summer will be much better than last summer since Olivia is mobile and can do more stuff.  Last summer was hot and I was stuck in the house with her most of the time.

After work we had a family swim and Olivia did good.  She lovers her float.  She is not crazy about being out of it though and I may look into some swim lessons.  Then Olivia just didn't want to nap this afternoon which really stunk because I really needed a nap.  Moving all that stuff yesterday was really exhausting.  So we played lots more and after dinner played outside with the sandbox and a stroll on the driveway. 

Tomorrow we will be celebrating Memorial Day a bit early! Can't wait to swim and eat BBQ!

Olivia had the craziest hair today! I put in a bow to try to control it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment