Thursday, May 17, 2012

Melted my Heart

Today was Olivia's last day of daycare for awhile.  I picked some dates in June and July for her to go so she doesn't forget who Susan is! I got a big surprise when I picked her up today! I got my Mother's Day present! Susan painted canvases and Olivia's finger prints are the flower stems and ladybugs.  It is sooo cute! I cried...I just love homemade crafts and this just melted my heart. Then when I got home my other Mother's Day present came.  It is a necklace from The Vintage Pearl I tried to take a picture of it but they were all blurry.  So if you click on the link it will take you to what it looks like but mine says Olivia with her birthstone.

Olivia took a long nap and I tackled a long to do list which I am almost finished with.  Olivia also taught herself to sit in her little green chair tonight.  She knows to turn around and then sit.  It was hilarious to watch her figure it out.  She needs a little help because she sticks her leg through the one arm though.  But she was really fussy tonight after dinner and playing outside.  I could say we may have had a little tantrum.  She cried when I took something away from her- oh well.  Then she cried the entire bath which is not like her.  I know she is not the happiest because of all the teeth so hopefully she will sleep ok tonight.

Reading my books
My first painting from Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment