Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another lesson learned

Throughout these almost 14 months I have learned a lot of things.  Well I learned something new today.  After Gymboree today we met up with Michelle and Ethan, and Bianca and Violet to check out the fountain at the mall.  So I put a swim diaper on Olivia and her bathing suit.  Well the water pressure at this fountain was much stronger than the fountains we went to a few weeks ago in Suwanee.  Olivia did not like it at all.  She touched the water once and that was about it.  So she ate some snacks and hung out in her stroller.  So I figured since she didn't get her bathing suit wet she could just wear what she had on home.  Well what do you know when I lifted her out of the car seat when I got home my arm and leg got wet and I thought, "That was weird." Well... the swim diaper doesn't hold a lot of pee when you are not in the water.  Lesson learned...don't wear swim diapers in the car... Her car seat was all wet and it even got the seat of the truck wet.  Fun times...trying to clean up pee when the garage is like 100 degrees.  In fact I need to go check on it again....

Violet in her swimming suit!
Olivia- let me back in the stroller
Ethan and his super cute frog hat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment