Thursday, May 3, 2012

I think we are done with... bottles

I think we are officially done with bottles... I think.  Olivia hasn't taken a bottle ALL week.  She has used a cup at each meal with milk and drinks water from a cup which she has done for a long time.  It took awhile to find the right cup.  So far the best I think is the Nuby Converta Cup. It transitioned through handles which are removable and will go to be a regular cup.

 
Another cup we have used is the Nuby Super Spout Easy Gripper Cup (10 Oz) which has been easy to use also.  Nuby Super Spout Easy Gripper Cup (10 Oz).Opens in a new window 

I hope I don't jinx the whole bottle thing by writing this tonight!! 

What I have found is that her last cup of milk takes a little bit longer than the bottle did.  We have to figure out a good position first.  First we start in the rocking chair and I rock her and she drinks.  I usually try to sing some songs or something.  Then we try the Boppy Infant Seat for a bit.  Then if she still isn't finished then I hold her in my lap and sit her in it.  But proud of her so far....hope she keeps it up!



Milk face!


0 comments:

Post a Comment