Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Another field trip

Its the first day of May but it feels like summer already.  Olivia had a good morning with daddy and then this afternoon took a field trip with mommy to work.  I admit I was nervous taking her there.  There was a last minute faculty meeting called and Kristy was working today so I asked my principal if I could bring Olivia and he said it was ok.  I hate that I had to bring her because I don't want any special treatment for working part time and I hate to be a distraction to others.  But Olivia was really good and mostly quiet- more quiet than she would probably be in church.  I brought some books and snacks and that kept her entertained.  She did not nap on the way home so she had a long afternoon.  We ate dinner together and then we went outside for a bit.  It was hot but fun.  She loves to walk up the driveway.  I guess she likes the challenge.  Tomorrow is Gymboree and then breakfast for dinner! We are excited about the second part!

So funny to see from the back

ugh I am tired



The grass.... no problem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment