Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Leonardo!

This morning I helped daddy water the garden and apple trees.  I had fun helping him.

After my nap and lunch we got ready for Leonardo's 1st Birthday Party! After a longish car ride we arrived at the party and got to see all my friends.  It was super hot today and the party was outside.  I played with all my friends and walked around a lot.  I even tried watermelon but would only eat it from Ethan's mom.  I even ate some chicken nugget.  We sang Happy Birthday to Leo and daddy had some good cake! Leonardo had a really cool cake, his mommy did such a great job on it! We are so happy to celebrate Leo with all our friends.  Next week we get to celebrate Nicole's Birthday!

I did not nap at all this afternoon and mommy had to get in the back seat with me on the way home from the party because I was super whiny...I should have just slept....

Then I ate dinner and went in the swing. I was super whiny after my bath but fell right asleep.  I think I was hot and tired from all the fun today.

XOXO
Olivia

Daddy showing me how to water


I tried but I watered myself instead

Fun with friends at Leo's party!

chomping on a chicken nugget

Mary Alice

Still chomping...

Ethan and his mommy


Nikki and her mom
So thirsty....

Fun!


Leo's cake!

Snacks

Mommy and me

Nikki and her mommy
The Birthday Boy!!






Happy Birthday Leo! Love Olivia!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment