Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Day of April

Today was another busy day.  When mommy got home from work I had lunch with her.  Then daddy left to go to work.  Mommy and I went to Target and Publix to pick up a few things.  I was a good girl in the cart.  Mommy got diapers and a few other things.  We then went to Publix and she bought some more stuff.  We then stopped at Malissa and Karson's house.  I had a good time playing with the remotes and laughing at Gus.  Karson was sleeping until about 5 minutes before I left but I said hi to him.  Then I napped when I got home.  Mommy and I ate dinner and then we went to play outside.  My Godparents and Shawn came over to see me. I showed off my walking skills.  It was still really hot at 6:15 when I was playing.  Tomorrow mommy says we have another field trip... she has to bring me to school.  I hope I can be a good girl....

XOXO
Olivia
Playing in my other car seat that daddy uses


Reading all my books before my bath


0 comments:

Post a Comment