Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Walk in the Park

This morning Grandma and Grandpa watched me! I had so much fun!! After mommy came home from work I ate lunch and then we went to Tribble Mill Park.  We went for a walk and then I got to play on the playground.  I went on the swings and down the slide.  I even got to see some ducks up close.  After the park we went to Publix to get some milk.  When we got home I did NOT want to take a nap.  But I did want to eat like a horse.  Mommy fed me cheese and crackers, then grandma was baking and I got some whip cream! I drank my milk and we thought we were going to go out for pizza.  Daddy called on his way home and he had already been in the car for an hour and was only at Stone Mountain.  We decided instead of going out for pizza that daddy would pick some up on the way home.  I couldn't wait for the pizza so I had pasta and veggies.  I was such a little oinker today!  But mommy wants me to eat so I did today.  Poor daddy was so tired when he got home.  He was in the car for 3+ hours today driving to and from work.  He was so happy to see me though.  I learned today that Atlanta traffic stinks!! I drank all my milk before bed and fell right asleep!  I had another fun day though even without the nap- I just don't want to miss out on all the fun!

XOXO
Olivia

Ducks!

Pointing at the ducks

swinging!




Singing Happy Early Birthday to Grandpa


Daddy loved my flannel shirt and jeans



0 comments:

Post a Comment