Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

My present to daddy!
Today was my daddy's 34th birthday! We had lots of fun today.  Daddy planted some of the garden today and worked outside. I played outside today and was really good today.  After my afternoon nap, I had my milk and mommy changed my clothes into some pretty clothes! Then we took daddy out for dinner.  I was a really good girl at the restaurant- my favorite place- Summits Wayside Tavern.  Mommy ordered me mac and cheese and chicken quesadilla. I ate really well.  When we got home I got to stay up late.  We sang Happy Birthday to daddy and we had cake.  I ate some of daddy's delicious angel food cake with some whip cream! I really liked it a lot. I took my bath and drank more milk before bed.  I even wanted more milk.

I hope my daddy had a really good birthday! I enjoyed getting to celebrate with him!

XOXO 
Olivia

This picture was from yesterday but still cute!

checking out the shed

playing in the grass


Being entertained at Summits

Family shot!


my dinner!

Hanging with grandpa


Another shot with the taps

Happy Birthday daddy!


Yummmm...cake!

My card to daddy!

climbing up the stairs

I am obsessed with books!

bed time bottle

Saying goodnight to the guys in the man cave

0 comments:

Post a Comment