Wednesday, April 11, 2012

First Pair of Shoes

Whoa we had a busy day today!!  Grandma, mommy and I went to Gymboree this morning.  I did really good at Gymboree and didn't cry.  After Gymboree we went to the Avenue at Webb Ginn.  We went to Stride Rite and I got my first pair of shoes!! I was such a good girl while the store employee measured my feet and put them on my feet.  I walked a bit in the store but I am going to have to get used to my new shoes. We then went to Carters and got some new clothes.  Grandma was happy because they gave us a Grandparents discount today! Wahoo!!  Then we came home and I ate lunch.  Then we got back into the car and went to Sonic.  Grandpa loves the Chicago Dogs there.  But boy was it windy there.  After that we went to Pep Boys so daddy could get some flooring for his man cave.  Then we came home and napped.  I was not a happy camper after my nap! I had some milk and that seemed to help a bit.  But then I ate a super dinner.  I even was allowed to have more cake.  I then helped mom and grandma fold the laundry! I am such a great helper!

XOXO
Olivia

Gymboree fun!
Getting my foot measured!
Trying on my first pair of shoes!
Our freezing lunch at Sonic
Lunch!
Trying to keep warm!
Helping with the laundry
Such a ham!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment