Monday, April 9, 2012

Strawberry Patch

This afternoon grandma, mommy, and I went to the Washington Farms Strawberry Patch.  Mommy and Daddy took me there last year but I was really little.  I spent most of the time last year in the shade.  This year Mommy took me right in the patch and I helped pick the strawberries.  First I liked to touch them and examine them.  Then I helped put them in the bucket.  Then I liked to take them out of the bucket.  I had a fun time.  Mommy invited Nikki and her mom too.  We got to see them for a bit when we were almost done picking.  After the strawberry patch, we went to the Growers Outlet to get plants.  It was busy there, so we hurried and got all of our plants.  We then ran to Kroger for a few items.  Daddy and Grandpa cleaned the garage today.  They even made a little man cave.  The garage looks really nice! I got to play with my lion in there.  I did not want to take a nap though.  I was just having too much fun! So I stayed up and ate my dinner.  I had lots of fun today!!

XOXO
Olivia

There are some other pictures from Easter and other days!

Checking out the Easter basket

Campfire!

Grandpa's self portrait

spooky campfire

Playing in the yard
Family photo

Grandma and Jake

Grandma and Olivia

Before her bath

About to get her teeth brushed
Strawberry patch


Picking the strawberries

Grandma and Olivia


Olivia and Nikki

Swinging because of no nap
working on the man cave

hanging out in the garage


The hard work is over!

0 comments:

Post a Comment