Saturday, March 24, 2012

Camo Day

Daddy said that we were  going to wear camo today.  Mommy forgot when I woke up today and dressed me not in camo.  Mommy and daddy did lots of cleaning today for my party tomorrow! I am so excited for all my friends to come over.  I did good with my milk this morning! I drank almost all of it in my sippy cup and even had a morning snack.  I tried scrambled eggs and toast today.  I liked it a little bit.  I ate almost the whole piece of toast! Daddy took me outside to play today in the grass and I was doing really good with all my standing.  I still get a little nervous when I let go.  Daddy set up my tent in the house.  We tried playing in it but I didn't really like it too much plus it was hot in there.  I ate a good dinner- sweet potato fries and macaroni and cheese.  Can't wait for my party tomorrow!

XOXO
Olivia

Snack time
Outside time!

Daddy really likes this picture

Jake!

I do not want to be in the tent
Nope...


Mommy got me in...
Playing in a box- I loved it! I played in it for about 10 minutes! I played in it until I tipped it over!

Daddy and I in my tent with my lifetime hunting and fishing license!

My lifetime hunting/fishing license!

0 comments:

Post a Comment