Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One more day until birthday!

I think I am probably more excited than Olivia is for her birthday.  I am one proud mommy! Today I baked some cupcakes and a smash cake for her tomorrow.  So I am excited about that! I felt a little sad when I opened what I hope is the last container of formula just a few minutes ago.  I hope we get the go ahead for milk on Thursday after our doctor's appointment.  But I won't feel sad when I don't have to buy it anymore- formula is expensive!

I still can't believe one year has gone by.  We have learned a lot this year. A lot of it is just learning on our own and just figuring it out.  We are so happy for all the new people that have come into our life because of Olivia.  She truly is a blessing and a miracle to us.  We are so proud of all that she has accomplished and what a little silly head she is becoming.  She loves to laugh and giggle. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow for lots of birthday fun!

Hey Daddy!

This is how mommy gets to bake in the kitchen!

Ahhh.... let me out!

Throwing pajamas!





You mean I have to clean them up??

0 comments:

Post a Comment