Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 52

 Today I took Olivia for her 1 year pictures! She actually did a pretty good job! We got some smiles so I can't wait to see how they turn out.  It was another hot one today and the pollen count was over 8,000.  No that is not a typo- 8,000.  So I decided to keep Olivia inside today.  Her runny nose seemed better today so I thought an indoor day would be fine even though I was dying to go outside.  Here are some pictures from today and then an email that I got this morning that I have gotten every week since Olivia was born. 

Gotta love my plaid shorts! Daddy did a good job dressing me today!

Curls

Reaching up high

Playing in the small space

Loves those cds

ohhhh....shiny

What do you mean I am not supposed to be in here?



Here is the email I got this morning:

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Congratulations! It's your baby's birthday, and as the mama of your baby, it's yours too. Twelve months ago you and your little bundle were strangers - now you're inseparable. Sweet!

In the past year you've changed at least 3,000 diapers, lost about 350 hours of sleep, wondered whether to call the doc 9 times, wondered how you lived without your baby almost every day and wished you had five minutes to yourself almost as often. As you hurtle full-speed into year two, here's what you can look forward to:


 
  First Words (hopefully "mama" is #1)
  Tantrums (yes, your sweet babe will turn into a maniac once in a while)
  Running and climbing (get ready!)
  Potty training (maybe)
  Learning colors, letters...
 


               

0 comments:

Post a Comment