Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Trying new food Tuesday

Today I woke up and it was just daddy! I was sad that mommy was not home.  Daddy let me try something new for breakfast- waffles! I tried a little.  I picked up and ate a few pieces.  Then when mommy came home I ate a whole 1/2 of a graham cracker almost by myself.  I am understanding how to eat now- I put it in my mouth and chomp! I even drank out of a sippy cup today that had no handles! Kristy came over and babysat me for a bit today and I was a good girl.  I ended up falling asleep in her lap for a bit! I love Kristy she is such a good babysitter.  I try to be a really good girl for her and mommy let me show off my walking with the stroller skills to her.  She was impressed! Alright I am super tired.

XOXO
Olivia

Doing a lot of chewing lately...


Sometimes I chew on the bottom of the cup!

Look mom- no handles!

Jake waiting for the crumbs

Playing the piano for Jake

0 comments:

Post a Comment