Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Pink Riding Hood went pee pee on the bathroom floor

Mommy had me wear a hooded sweatshirt today since it was chilly.  She thought it was funny to put the hood on my head.  I was not a big fan of it.  I napped for awhile today but would wake and cry for a few minutes.  I did that last night a few times too.  The best part of the day was after my bath I stood up (holding on to the toilet- seat was down of course) with my towel on.  Mommy was saying I looked so cute and that I looked like E.T.  Then she said out loud, "I hope you don't go pee pee on the floor." Well guess what I did... I went pee pee on the floor.  Mom then said, "Uh oh! Oh no!." Then she had to clean it up.  Oh well... I still looked cute though!

Today I was walking with my stroller and then went right to the table without sitting down

So happy to push my puppy around

Chillin with my smart phone and hoody


0 comments:

Post a Comment